Flem Kingdom

Flem Nation official forum

Remember to check out the most recent patches for Flem Kingdom--Patch 3.4.1 is now out. CRITICAL update to allow new players to create a new game.
Flem Kingdom and Flem nations are both put on hold for a while due to real life issues
I quit RF forevah. It appears I'll be on runescape again. Name will be flem2002, so goodbye equilibriumgaming.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

trollin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 trollin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

domoon

avatar
Troll
Troll
coz cora dont have a troll thread..
owait, cora iz elves, not trollz
D:<


_________________

2 Re: trollin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Admin


Admin
Admin
domoon wrote:coz cora dont have a troll thread..
owait, cora iz elves, not trollz
D:<

banned for making fun of the coras ears ._.

http://flemnation.forumotion.com

3 Re: trollin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am

domoon

avatar
Troll
Troll
zir plz unban the radio signal receiv.. i mean coraz earz zir, itz not that op zir, itz the GIRL behind teh KEYBOARD!


_________________

4 Re: trollin on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm

FailGod


Admin
Admin
domoon wrote:zir plz unban the radio signal receiv.. i mean coraz earz zir, itz not that op zir, itz the GIRL behind teh KEYBOARD!

to be forgiven, you will have to offer your butt to the flem council.

5 Re: trollin on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm

domoon

avatar
Troll
Troll
FailGod wrote:
domoon wrote:zir plz unban the radio signal receiv.. i mean coraz earz zir, itz not that op zir, itz the GIRL behind teh KEYBOARD!

to be forgiven, you will have to offer your butt to the flem council.

but i tough u already got it like twice a day
o.o


_________________

6 Re: trollin on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

DarkFlem

avatar
Banned for trolling a flem
Banned for trolling a flem
I smell buttsex here D=

http://www.redtube.com

7 Re: trollin on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:56 am

deviruchi

avatar
Weakling
Weakling
ghey community ... and all started from domoon.. AGAIN!!!

gawd, domoon is the ancestor of gay community.. and pedo too

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum