Flem Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flem Kingdom

Flem Nation official forum

Remember to check out the most recent patches for Flem Kingdom--Patch 3.4.1 is now out. CRITICAL update to allow new players to create a new game.
Flem Kingdom and Flem nations are both put on hold for a while due to real life issues
I quit RF forevah. It appears I'll be on runescape again. Name will be flem2002, so goodbye equilibriumgaming.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I dont get this game lolz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I dont get this game lolz Empty I dont get this game lolz Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

Every single time i start i get keeled by some epic strong Flems how am i supposed to play then HELP ME!!! Very Happy ty
EDIT: is there any way to turn of the sounds?

2I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:01 pm

FailGod

Admin
Admin

turn off your speakers rofl. also, you fail. those flems are weak.

3I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem
Banned for trolling a flem

Uplug you PC and throw it out the window FAST !

Always solves sound problems @_@

http://www.redtube.com

4I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

FailGod

Admin
Admin

true, that would work.

5I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

lolz i still wanna listen to music Very Happy so not going to work Very Happy new ideas plox wkwkwkwkw

6I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Press F1 and remove the 2 sound options its in french, so just make sure all the boxes are unselected and it will cancel both sounds and music (2 different options)
Has for the hard flems, you may want to play at easy =P and make sure you equip the begginner ring or iron duke =P (as well remember that purify can heal you like 15% or so of your HP, so it will help you as well)

https://flemnation.forumotion.com

7I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

Admin wrote:Press F1 and remove the 2 sound options its in french, so just make sure all the boxes are unselected and it will cancel both sounds and music (2 different options)
Has for the hard flems, you may want to play at easy =P and make sure you equip the begginner ring or iron duke =P (as well remember that purify can heal you like 15% or so of your HP, so it will help you as well)
tnx i figured out the Hard flems part allready Very Happy but now i can listen to music too lol!

8I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Death wrote:
Admin wrote:Press F1 and remove the 2 sound options its in french, so just make sure all the boxes are unselected and it will cancel both sounds and music (2 different options)
tnx i figured out the Hard flems part allready Very Happy but now i can listen to music too lol!
The newest patch changed the difficulty setting. I removed the group of 6 flems from the 100% rates of random encounter, and added more of the packs of 3. Should make it quite easier now.

https://flemnation.forumotion.com

9I dont get this game lolz Empty Re: I dont get this game lolz Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

Dunt remove the flems !!!

Remove the wingz >.>

http://www.redtube.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]