Flem Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flem Kingdom

Flem Nation official forum

Remember to check out the most recent patches for Flem Kingdom--Patch 3.4.1 is now out. CRITICAL update to allow new players to create a new game.
Flem Kingdom and Flem nations are both put on hold for a while due to real life issues
I quit RF forevah. It appears I'll be on runescape again. Name will be flem2002, so goodbye equilibriumgaming.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leveling guide (2.1.6)

+6
Tomatoes
Death
domoon
Admin
turtle.vanilla
Flem
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Flem

Flem
Troll
Troll

And for new players/people that are new for the lvling in this patch check this guide for lvl 1-50 (made by bzero)
http://forum.equilibriumgaming.com/guide-archives-f109/26819-level-gear-guide-101-a.html

lvl 40-45 can also kill passer betas on ether (RECOMMENDED if ur more experienced or dont care bout cp)

from 44 to 45 you should kill:

ace brutals at anacade
turcoats, west of our sette port
assassin builder A, in DryMoor or Crawler wood (Solus)

at lvl 45-47
scud lava in elan (3% ea at lvl 45 XD)
assassin builder A
Hoom babas (volcanic cauldron, access with a red stone(musterious ore vendor in hq) from sette)
at lvl 46 giant babas in VC
at lvl 47 dracos (vc and elan has some)

47-49
tc3 (elan, ask in game for the coords...)
mobs in vc, like babas
assassin builder A (lets say if ur still killing these ur hardcore patient XD)

49-50
ABX pit (ull kill the passer deltas, best xp there, close to soul cinder portal and the scud pit)
tc3
Dragon grave xp party (leech 5-8% per mob Leveling guide (2.1.6) Biggrin)

45-50
herodian party (in anacade, straight west, lvl 50 last hitter needed)
Bulky heads (elan close to taraven and the first sundrie, xp is 30% better then herodian parties, but only 6 mobs and slow respawn, like 20 min)

If you dont find enough diversity here, you can always go to ether and kill some stuff in lure lots, like the assassin builder B and calina archers. In vc theres a lot of places no1 goes too but you still get xp, same with elan.

If i can give you 1 hint its scrap the mau. Change your class to either mage to get heal and survive easier, or class shield miller for a lot more hp, and easier lvling, especially if you cannot get xp parties. Also mages and melee can reclass ranger for better dodge (specs already get the expert melee and range skills hence got good dodge already). rangers can reclass mage or sm depending if they want to dps/debuff or solo stuff more.

One thing important, NEVER underestimate the experience you get from hitting the mobs with magic, skillz or ur wep. Maus and turret reduce the overall experience you get.

For example: spawns in DG take 30 min for the good xp. A party of 3 blue maus can clear it in 10 min or less, so for 20 min they have nothing to do. While a party of 5-6 people lvl 53-54 hitting it will take usually 20 or so minutes to clear it, but will end up with twice the expirience, since hit xp accounts for half the xp and the end bonus the other part. Maus are for farming or plvling chars too low to get the hit xp, and thats something a lot of people fail to realise, hence why they take moe they 1-2 weeks to get from lvl 1 to 55.....

You can also fin cloned lizard on hq map, which give more xp then izens, but hit more. (proposed by mauzda) Easier to kill then the ones in dragon graves but give less xp (2-3% AT LVL 49)

bio's star choice(how i do it solo):
34-45: ace brutalz ------->cash for gear and pots ^^, no class skillz Leveling guide (2.1.6) Frown
45-47:scud lava --------> pting session!, dodger ftw!
47-49: tc3 ------> time to class sm and live ot everything
49-50: abx pit

total time needed: 12-16 hours

Level 50+ guide add-on

lvl 50-51:
-Herodian parties (main dps for hit xp) usually 0.3~0.6 per kill ---> good if no other xp parties
-ABX pit is an awesome place to gain exp if everywhere else is too full, all that is needed is a tank to tank large amounts while you aoe in them (o try with 1-3 at first to see how you handle em)

lvl 51-53
-Red hair splinter party (usually found in Outcast lands)

lvl 51-55
-Snatcher captain party (gain hit xp from lvl 54 and need a lvl 54+ lh, mobs are found in cremul encampment, north west OC and in the Nova altar (only 1 there))
-Kartella parties are also an option (Thor mercenaries are in biolabs surounded by 8 other mob. Strikers are the best to lure only the mercs but you might need to remove 2-3 guards before luring the merc out.)

lvl 50-55
-Dragon grave parties (need a lvl 53 last hitter untill u hit 53, not recommended after lvl 55, but still doable)

2Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla
Banned for trolling a flem

sir, are the naroom captains not in the 2.1.6 patch

3Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

They are but you need lvl 56 to last hit the captains, hence they cant be used to level on.

https://flemnation.forumotion.com

4Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 pm

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla

oh right, sux, lol..

5Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 am

domoon

domoon
Troll
Troll

afaik cloned mobz are not availabe at 2.1.6?? or i'm thinking of different patch? Sad
o.o

6Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

Flem

Flem
Troll
Troll

not available either =/

7Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 am

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla

yes, cloned mobs first appeared in the 65 patch

8Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 am

domoon

domoon
Troll
Troll

wonder if we'll have stealth pot buyable via game item, coz goin to abx without that iz sux big timez
=/

9Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

domoon wrote:wonder if we'll have stealth pot buyable via game item, coz goin to abx without that iz sux big timez
=/
ill be mass buying those for every flem =p

10Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

nice guide tho some points can be done differently Very Happy hope to get a grab on those stealth for DG Very Happy

11Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

domoon

domoon
Troll
Troll

wonder if we still have BM spot farm..
hopes they give us another way to farm.. kinda boring when there's 2 ppl waitin for the friggin bat respawn in a spot...

12Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

u just make a spec lvl it to 50 and farm on abas Very Happy thats how it goes Exclamation

Last edited by Death on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The member 'Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Flem Warrior' :
Leveling guide (2.1.6) Square_number1 Leveling guide (2.1.6) Square_number5 Leveling guide (2.1.6) Square_number2

14Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Tomatoes

Noob
Noob

i just hope

http://www.youjizz.com

15Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

FailGod

Admin
Admin

weak, you need a guide.

16Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

17Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

Death wrote:WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Trollllllll !!!

http://www.redtube.com

18Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm

deviruchi

deviruchi
Weakling
Weakling

wow... this game i s kinda interesting...

what is abx?? and there is stelath potion too?? it means our character can "voila" dissappear ryt?

19Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 am

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

deviruchi wrote:wow... this game i s kinda interesting...

what is abx?? and there is stelath potion too?? it means our character can "voila" dissappear ryt?
abx is a monster u kill in the game and yes stealth pot makes your char go invisible for a while, but there are items and buffs to reveal u

20Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am

deviruchi

deviruchi
Weakling
Weakling

a little fun that we can dissapear in this game like NINJAS!!!!

21Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

deviruchi wrote:a little fun that we can dissapear in this game like NINJAS!!!!
Who invited tis nub ._.

22Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 pm

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla

Leveling guide (2.1.6) 12910610

ninja sir?

23Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm

GenoXMiller

GenoXMiller
Weakling
Weakling

ok if we are seriously going to do this, ill think on making myself a pure spec so i can ress metal cans... i hope we get reclass pills anyway cause at 50 im going x Merc... if we dont get reclass pills im going specxmerc all the way...

24Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

GenoXMiller wrote:ok if we are seriously going to do this, ill think on making myself a pure spec so i can ress metal cans... i hope we get reclass pills anyway cause at 50 im going x Merc... if we dont get reclass pills im going specxmerc all the way...

gud luck with that sir

25Leveling guide (2.1.6) Empty Re: Leveling guide (2.1.6) Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

GenoXMiller

GenoXMiller
Weakling
Weakling

why good luck???? explain to mehhh iz nab!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum