Flem Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flem Kingdom

Flem Nation official forum

Remember to check out the most recent patches for Flem Kingdom--Patch 3.4.1 is now out. CRITICAL update to allow new players to create a new game.
Flem Kingdom and Flem nations are both put on hold for a while due to real life issues
I quit RF forevah. It appears I'll be on runescape again. Name will be flem2002, so goodbye equilibriumgaming.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a Bellato, and a fag.

+10
Alikser
Tomatoes
DarkFlem
domoon
ciremagz
jexious
Admin
turtle.vanilla
Death
Lemon
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

Lemon

Lemon
Weakling
Weakling

Just interested who of you are gonna play Bells?

2I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

im bellato, not a fag thos Very Happy GL finding one

3I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:44 pm

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla
Banned for trolling a flem

me, prolly

4I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

turtle.vanilla wrote:me, prolly
plz dont create more fags to bell side Very Happy
or bell side going to look like this alien rabbit rabbit alien
*Roll some Dice*

5I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The member 'Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Flem Warrior' :
I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Square_number1 I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Square_number3 I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Square_number3 I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Square_number4 I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Square_number1

https://flemnation.forumotion.com

6I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:24 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

I'm going to be a bellato.

7I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

jexious wrote:I'm going to be a bellato.
nice we need more firepower on our side Very Happy

8I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

I know this =P And I'm a fag too.

9I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

ciremagz

ciremagz

fagllato!

No

10I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

Bells don't make you a fag. I'm just one at heart. =P No no, I think Accretians are faggots. =D

11I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

ciremagz

ciremagz

coudnt agree more.

12I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

Whoop whoop

13I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Lemon

Lemon
Weakling
Weakling

I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Explode-02-june
Soon to be ACC Chip Shocked

14I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Death

Death
Flem
Flem

hope we dont get too many fags here xD i mean the acc ofc Bells rule
as long as ura bell u can be whoever u want by me

15I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 pm

domoon

domoon
Troll
Troll

sir me is gonna tank the chip sir!!

16I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

Less MAUs more footies. That's my opinion.

17I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

I can haz white excels for towers sir plox ?

http://www.redtube.com

18I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

Less specs too, and if you're going to be a spec, don't be a spec for farming =/

19I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

jexious wrote:Less specs too, and if you're going to be a spec, don't be a spec for farming =/

I r pro spec wkwkwk.

Me like my debuffz and towers and bow and sword and staff and MAU and netz and moarrrr Razz

20I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

Fail Mau. Specs die fast. If you're going to use a spec in the war, have turrets, not MAUs.

21I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

jexious wrote:Fail Mau. Specs die fast. If you're going to use a spec in the war, have turrets, not MAUs.

Can i haz some free white excels then plox wkwkwkwk ? XD

22I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:37 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

No. Lmao.

23I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm

DarkFlem

DarkFlem

jexious wrote:No. Lmao.

But whyyyy ? D=

Gimme free items plox

24I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Tomatoes

Noob
Noob

all fags
pro MAUs are epic
only koy's good, so u're all doomed
nao iz mage or melee D:
go diaf

http://www.youjizz.com

25I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Empty Re: I'm a Bellato, and a fag. Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm

jexious

jexious
Weakling
Weakling

People who are Pro MAU are different. Spacebar warriors are faggots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum