Flem Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flem Kingdom

Flem Nation official forum

Remember to check out the most recent patches for Flem Kingdom--Patch 3.4.1 is now out. CRITICAL update to allow new players to create a new game.
Flem Kingdom and Flem nations are both put on hold for a while due to real life issues
I quit RF forevah. It appears I'll be on runescape again. Name will be flem2002, so goodbye equilibriumgaming.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

flem kingdom [ error ]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1flem kingdom [ error ] Empty flem kingdom [ error ] Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 am

strikefreedom

strikefreedom
Weakling
Weakling

sor my flem game iz screwd i got an error that sez " le composter script un erreur"
duh...sumthin il be postin me shotz of it..

and btw iz haz no text/word too...[bad flem] i thot i wuz trolled maybe iz
sumthin wrong with it..fix it plz...

am uber addicted to it grr....
Rolling Eyes

flem kingdom [ error ] Flemfail1
flem kingdom [ error ] Flemfail2

Last edited by strikefreedom on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SS...)

2flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

turtle.vanilla

turtle.vanilla
Banned for trolling a flem
Banned for trolling a flem

uhh, try deleting the antihack.dll in the backup folder and the neoblast.flem

3flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm

strikefreedom

strikefreedom
Weakling
Weakling

turtle.vanilla wrote:uhh, try deleting the antihack.dll in the backup folder and the neoblast.flem

iz notworking sor..il be posting sum shotz.

4flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Check the newest patch, it shud, hopefully fix it.

https://flemnation.forumotion.com

5flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 am

strikefreedom

strikefreedom
Weakling
Weakling

Admin wrote:Check the newest patch, it shud, hopefully fix it.

iz still phail sor...

flem kingdom [ error ] Flem1
flem were thiz all it?..

flem kingdom [ error ] Flem2

flem kingdom [ error ] Flem3

there..thatz wut happenz... and btw iz a new patch..

and flem sor..it'll be frapsed nxt time.

flem kingdom [ error ] Flem4 Suspect

6flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Its a librairy error. But I cant figure out where it comes from, or why its doing that ._.
When it gives that french error occurs, it means the achievements are messing up, which means the scripts are messing up somewhere, whoch in turn means the file cant read the font, color or anyother code I used in the scripts.
That means 1 of the commands does not work for some reason on your computer ._.
I dont think I know enough ryby scripting to figure that out ._. theres over 500k lines of codes ._.
And since I cant manage to reproduce it here, I cant fix it =/

7flem kingdom [ error ] Empty Re: flem kingdom [ error ] Fri May 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This error should of been completely repaired. If you still get it after the 3.4.1 patch, then I do not think it is related to the game itself, but that your computer may not have the fonts required.

But do make sure you have only 1 cd key. So if you have the demo.txt file, make sure you dont have the beta files, or the full cd keys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum